Tips for a Powerful New Year!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk,
smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock
if you have to.
3.Get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following
statement, "My purpose is to ___________ today."
5. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy!!
6. Watch more movies, play more games, and read more books
than you did in 2007.
7. Dream more while you are awake.
8. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
9. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let
new flowing energy into your life.
10. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
11. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
12. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
13. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
14. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
15. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
16. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
17. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
18. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
19. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all
20. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, and wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special!!! Men this goes for you as well!!
21. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
22. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years will this
23. Forgive everyone everything.
24. What other people think of you is none of your business.
25. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
26. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
27. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in
28. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
29. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
30. The best is yet to come.
31. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Call your mother and father often.
34. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: "I am
thankful for __________." Today I accomplished _________.
35. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
36. Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride!!
And one I want to add to the list...
I want to remember this little girl everyday. (Thanks Cherry!)