10.06.2008

Myrtle Beach, SC

I've been so relaxed that I haven't even been able to bring myself to write a blog! Just kidding, but I have been pretty busy. We had an awesome time at the beach and had great weather almost everyday! I enjoyed spending time with some girlfriends I've known since I was just a little tot!

The first day we arrived to our hotel around 1pm. We went to the grocery store and got settled in to our room. That night, we went to eat at Dick's Last Resort Restaurant. If you have never been, I invite you to check out their website. The object is for your server to be say what every server wants to say to their customers (if you have ever been a server, you know exactly what I mean!). However, you can be rude right back, if you want.


After eating, we walked around Barefoot Landing. We found some awesome deals, along with some pumpkins.


After such a hard day, we decided we needed some one on one with the hot tub on the roof of the 7th floor of our hotel.


Thursday wasn't such a pretty day, but we still made the best of it. We went to the Palace Theatre and watched Le Grande Cirque. It was an awesome show and a great alternative to being out in the rain. That night was the season premier for Grey's Anatomy, so we had planned to stay in and watch it anyway, but because of the weather, we didn't have to feel as lame :).


Friday morning, we took a walk on the beach and laid out for the rest of the day.



That night, we went to Margatitaville to eat some Cheeseburgers in Paradise!


Jennifer & I were looking forward to the GIANT pickles!


and the GIANT chair!


Oh, and did I mention that my dog was famous?


We still know how to have a good time...


Saturday was beautiful as well, so we took advantage of our last day there!

On the way to dinner to meet my step-mother and her friend at the Sea Captain's House, I saw this...
and I'm not even kidding when I tell you someone drives this around as their car! I'm pretty sure they bought it from Doc, because it looked just like the one in the movie ;)

Dinner was awesome, but I would suggest making reservations so you don't have to wait over an hour to eat. Don't tell anyone, but it was worth the wait!

No comments: