10.07.2009

*Me*

I'm the kind of woman who used to let her self image (i.e. clothes, shoes, speech, etc.) be determined by the company she kept, but is learning to be herself no matter the situation.

I'm the kind of woman who is shy when she meets someone new, but quickly opens up and talks their ear off.

I'm the kind of woman who loves to cook, but rarely does because cooking for one is never as much fun!

I'm the kind of woman who is finally expanding her bookshelf and opening up to the world of literature.

I'm the kind of woman who would do anything for friends and family.

I'm the kind of woman who believes in saying thank you...in words and/or gestures.

I'm the kind of woman who cherishes the few close friends she has. I am very blessed to have each one in my life.

I'm the kind of woman who loves surprises! It doesn't matter if I'm doing the surprising or am the one being surprised. I ♥ it!

I'm the kind of woman who believes in a forgiving God. I'm so thankful for God's promise to never give up on His children.

I'm the kind of woman who isn't afraid to open up when she cares about someone or something.

I'm the kind of woman who treasures a compliment.

I'm the kind of woman who puts her all into things she cares about. This could be a big as a relationship or as small as finishing 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls. :o)

I'm the kind of woman who is finally living in the moment and listening to where God is leading her for the future.

I'm the kind of woman who likes to talk things out. Keeping things bottled up is not the answer.

I'm the kind of woman who makes lists. I will even add something to a list that I've already done just to cross it off!

I'm the kind of woman who loves dressing up for special occasions, but dresses very casual for most everything else.

I'm the kind of woman who was made for a relationship. I love doing things for others.

I'm the kind of woman who still writes thank you cards...sometimes just to thank someone for being who they are.

I'm the kind of woman who has trouble remembering what movies she has seen...

I'm the kind of woman who adores music and singing. I don't know who I'd be without music in my life.

I'm the kind of woman who expects the best from everyone and hurts terribly when she's let down.

I'm the kind of woman who is clumsy and who falls up stairs, but embraces every minute of it.

I'm the kind of woman who used to settle for the bare minimum in her relationships, but is finally strong enough to expect more.

I'm the kind of woman who sleeps with the ceiling fan on every night, and drives with the windows down and the heat on during the fall.

I'm the kind of woman who runs from bees.

I'm the kind of woman who loves to plan things for others, but when it comes to myself I would much rather someone else take the reigns for a change.

I'm the kind of woman who learns something new about herself everyday.


Inspired by this from Mandy.

No comments: