3.30.2010

26

Dinner with my girlfriends at Barley's in Knoxville's Old City. The girl on my right I have known my entire life. She is about to move away to start the next chapter in her life and I will miss her dearly.

Photobucket


Another night last week I celebrated with my family. My aunt has been taking cake decorating classes, so she graciously made my birthday cake. It was fabulous! Loved the orange!

Photobucket


My big brother :)

Photobucket


It's almost time for little Cooper to arrive!

Photobucket


Ohhhhh 26...

Photobucket


Good times, good eats.

Photobucket


I spent the weekend in Atlanta and had a blast. We went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens on my birthday and enjoyed the beautiful weather. There were a few things blooming outdoors, but the greenhouse was full of beautiful plants. While we were walking the gardens, we got to listen to a live concert at Piedmont Park. The band? Maroon 5. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Before leaving on Sunday, we stopped in at the World of Coca-Cola!
I loved trying 64 flavors of Coke. Don't forget to try the Beverly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks to all my family, friends, & fella I had a fabulous birthday. I'm so blessed!

No comments: