11.09.2010

Real Italian

A group of us went out to eat for a birthday dinner and ended up at an Italian restaurant. I was pretty excited about eating some brick oven pizza! When our server came to get our drink orders, she informed us that they were an authentic Italian restaurant. I didn't think about it much at first, that is until I started looking over the menu. It was like reading another language...like Italian! I wasn't sure what to get, but settled on a cheese pizza with black olives and basil leaves. After it came, I wished I had went outside my comfort zone to try something else because the olives were whole and the leaves weren't chopped up. I guess next time I will ask what those funky Italian words mean! All in all it was a fun time with friends and we even got a few good pictures out of the evening.




This was my solution for keeping his eyes open...seemed to work pretty well!

No comments: