11.19.2010

The World's Ugliest Animals

I came across this article on the NY Daily Times website and had to share! Here are some of the ugliest animals that made my list from the post.

Baird Tapir
I wonder if it is harder to breath?


The Star Nosed Mole
I don't even know where to begin...


The Aye-Aye
Is it just me or is this guy kinda cute?


The Blobfish

The perfect name for this guy! lol


The Naked Mole Rat
Ewwww....


The Hag fish
I don't even like to look at this one!


The 'Oriental Yeti'
This guy just looks sad...


The ugliest animals that made my cute list


Philippine Tarsier
It's eyes are a little big, but I think it's cute!


Red Irish Lord fish
I think this guy is beautiful!


Pabst

How could a boxer be ugly!?


The Sloth
Awww....


The Proboscis Monkey

And proof God has a sense of humor...

The Red-lipped Batfish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one you thought might be cute? the one being held by a hand. Gaaaaah! Nooooo... I'm going to have nightmares starring that little bugger now.

J E S S I C A said...

Awww he's such a little guy. I mean, I wouldn't want him as a pet. That would definitely be too much!