1.17.2011

Bridal Fair

One of the biggest parts of being a rental company is showcasing our rentals at bridal shows. They tend to come around a few times a year and we like to have fun with them. Last weekend was the first of the year and I got to incorporate my sewing abilities into our feature design. Check out the pillows and curtains!



Our event designer is one of the best around. He can take any picture and transform it into something new. This is dreamy...



Many of our bride's like 'specialty' linens for their events. Below is a new one we just started offering. I love the detail!



We tried something else at this show to involve all the Event Coordinators. Each one got to design their own table to showcase different rental items. Even though I'm the Office Manager, they let me join in. My table is below.



One of the girls did a bar-b-que rehearsal dinner table. The s'more centerpiece was a huge hit!


For more information or rentals for your event, visit www.aopr.net

1 comment:

Sara said...

That one with the crazy crystal avalanche is crazy!