12.15.2012

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Thank me later, because these are amazing!  This recipe is floating around many circles - I believe my hubby told me about it first, but it's also become a Weight Watchers favorite. 

This recipe is only 3 ingredients: 
Pumpkin (15oz can)
Spice Cake Mix (1 box)
Water (1 cup)
 
Directions:

Mix all three ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.


 I use a mixer because it gets the lumps out better than by hand.



 If using a muffin pan, line with liners and fill about 2/3 full.    We've also made this as a cake and it's just as good and SO moist!


Bake at whatever temp and time the spice mix tells you. And then enjoy!  These are good hot and cold.  We usually top them with fat free whipped cream!



The best part of all is that these are only 2 points plus!!

No comments: