5.22.2009

Purple Polka Dots

I have been wanting to make a maxi dress lately and I finally got to it this weekend. I had a pattern and tons and tons of fabric, but not enough of anything. So I went through every last piece this weekend and found a really nice silk fabric that my grandmother had sent me from Arkansas.

It really is a simple pattern, made by Simplicity (go figure).


Bodice with lining.


Bodice with midriff attached.


Finished product coming soon! It's done I just don't have a picture :)

3 comments:

Uncommon Blonde said...

Wow! I am impressed. I take the lazy route and buy it in the store but making one is so much cooler!

Sara said...

I made two pairs of pijama pants once. They were okay. This is so much cooler. Take pictures of the finished product. Oh, and model it.

J E S S I C A said...

Thanks guys! I know I really need to take a picture of the finished product. I will put that on my list of 'to dos' tonight.