5.25.2009

Seriously?!

You will never guess what happened. You know, 'The Path'? Well just when we thought we were almost TOTALLY done with our year long project, this happened...Do you see the part over to the right where new digging has been done? That's because we discovered more path. Yeah, that's right...I said MORE path. I still haven't figured out if Dad was just trying to pull one over on me or not, lol, but regardless...there it is. I find it a little humorous, but at the same time I'm not surprised. My yard is mysterious. But the more character the better, I say.

Since this big pile of dirt (that we started over a year ago when the digging first began)

had to be moved before we could uncover this part of the path, we haven't made too much progress. However, I'm happy to report that all 3 flower beds are done...and it looks FABULOUS!

My brother (the really really really good photographer in the family) promised to take new shots of the yard once it's complete. My hope is fading that that will happen anytime soon, but in the meantime I will enjoy all the new blooms and share them with you as well!

Happy Memorial Day!


Path History: May 21, 2008, May 29, 2008, March 17, 2009, April 6, 2009, April 22, 2009, April 27, 2009, May 12, 2009, May15, 2009, May 19, 2009

No comments: