1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Daniel when I was in 10th grade.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Occasionally.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Natural Light...YUCK!
4. What was your FIRST job? besides babysitting, I was a cashier at Target. I started on my 16th birthday.
5. What was your FIRST car? 1997 Red Honda Civic EX
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Brian
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Landry..he isn't a person, but that's who I thought of!
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Cox
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Little Rock, AR
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Jennifer and yes!
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Oh my...I don't remember, but probably at Allison's house.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? someone at work.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? my cousin Andrea's. My brother and I were the candle lighters. I was thinking about this the other day and how my grandmother made my dress. It was velvet and hunter green :)
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? got up out of bed to push the snooze button on my phone. :)
15. What was the FIRST concert you attended? Carmen, I think...
16. FIRST tattoo? March 2002 in Monterrey, CA. I went to visit Daniel who was stationed there and he bought it for me for my 18th birthday.
17. FIRST piercing? Ears
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Bahamas
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Hmmm...some Disney movie.
20. When was your FIRST detention? 2nd grade. Yeah...I know. I got in trouble for talking. It wasn't called detention though, it was called STOP.
21. Who was your FIRST roommate? Mary for a month. HA!
23. If you had one wish, what would it be? no more worrying!
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? How to speak Italian or French.
25. Did you marry the FIRST person you asked or to ask you for your hand in marriage? No one has ever asked.
26. What was the first sport that you were involved in? I never did the sports thing...but I did play baseball in the backyard with my dad and brother when I was little.
27. What were the first lessons you ever took? Piano...and there was also clogging and ballet.
28. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Let little Landry outside.
29. Who do you think will be the first person to post this in return? Angela :)