Chicken breasts or tenderloins (we used 5 small tenderloins, about 1 ounce each, from Aldi!)
Veggies – fresh or frozen (we used frozen veggies from Target – Archer Farms Brand – that included asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and peppers. Depending on Veggie choices, this could be ZERO points!)
Teriyaki Sauce (ZERO points)
Tofu Noodles (in the produce section at Publix – ZERO Points)
1. Dice chicken and cook in skillet. You can spray the pan or put in a small amount of olive oil
2. Once chicken is cooked thoroughly, add frozen veggies, and a few tablespoons of Teriyaki Sauce. Optional: add some ginger for flavor
3. Open Tofu Noodles (don’t smell them!), rinse them and put in a microwave safe container. Cook on high for 1 minute. Rinse (very well) and drain. Add to Stirfry mix.
4. Cook chicken, veggies, noodles, and sauce until cook thoroughly
5. Divide into two portions – I always give the hubby more chicken, so my portion was only 2 points. If you use more olive oil than just spray, make sure to count those points too!
Use your imagination for your Chicken Stirfry. Add in your favorite veggies, but make sure to count the points! If you try the Tofu Noodles and aren’t a fan, make it with regular spaghetti instead. One (1) cup of spaghetti cooked is 5 points plus!