Ingredients (all from Aldi!):
Southwestern Bean Salad (see pic below)
Refried Beans (Fat Free)
Lettuce or Spinach
Sour Cream (Fat Free)
Shredded Cheese (any kind - fat free)
Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins
Corn Tostadas (see pic below)
Taco Seasoning (1/2 to 1 packet)
1. Cook chicken on grill or in skillet
2. Place refried beans and Southwestern Bean Salad in separate pots on stove. Cook on low to medium heat as needed
3. Shred your lettuce or spinach and chop your tomatoes
4. When chicken is browned and cooked thoroughly, add taco seasoning and water (as package calls for).
5. When chicken and both beans are finished cooking, start building your tostada!
6. Layers as seen below, refried beans, chicken, shredded cheese, shredded spinach, tomatoes, sour cream.
7. You can add whatever else you want to customize your chicken tostada!
Stay tuned for more Aldi recipes!