8.13.2012

Peach Pie!

Once I've had wine I get a sweet tooth, and apparently so does my husband. As we rummaged our freezer for something sweet the other night, we found frozen peaches and a pie crust. So, we decided to throw together a peach pie. To our surprise, the only ingredients with a PointsPlus value were the pie crust and flour, which means each slice was only 2PP!

We were still skeptical until after we tasted it. In fact, I waited to post a picture on my Instagram until after the taste test just in case. The pie was amazing and just as good as any other full fat peach pie I've had. You've got to try this!

Ingredients:

12oz bag of frozen peaches
Frozen pie crust
3 tablespoons of egg whites
3 tablespoons of flour
A few shakes of cinnamon
A few shakes of nutmeg
8 packets of Splenda

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in medium mixing bowl until peaches are well coated. Pour contents into pie crust. Cover the edges of the pie with aluminum foil (I just placed a piece under the pie and folded it up around the edges.) Cook pie on 425 for 30 minutes or until it is slightly bubbling. Let it cool a bit, cut into 8 slices, and then top with 2 tablespoons of fat free whipped topping. Enjoy!

No comments: