1.12.2015

FrostyVoxBox: My thoughts



I've gotten a few influenster boxes so far and have loved them all. A few products I wouldn't purchase again, but I have enjoyed the opportunity to try new things for free.
My favorites in this box were the Ecotools hair brush, the Rimmel eye makeup remover, the NYC lipstick, and the fruit vines. The hair brush is a great size and very flexible. I usually only use a comb on wet hair, but this one is flexible enough to use on wet and dry! 

I'm bad about not washing my face at night, so I'm more apt to try something easy, fast, and works. I was thrilled to receive the eye makeup remover and have used it almost every night. It's quick and removes 95% of my makeup.

The lipstick is a fantastic color and last for a long time throughout the day. I'll definitely be buying this brand again. 

Lastly, I love anything that is similar to twizzlers and the fruit vines didn't disappoint. I opened them to try and ate the whole bag throughout the day. Oops.

My least favorite item was the eyeliner. While I like the liner it is waterproof and VERY hard to get it all off at night. I still use it occasionally, but was not impressed with the difficulty in taking it off.

The thyme and tea were OK. I'm not too excited about a spice, but it was nice to get it free. The tea was good and I enjoy peppermint. I may purchase this again next holiday season.

Last but not least is the No.7 Protect & Perfect Intense Serum. I haven't really thought about protecting my aging skin until now, so this was my first experience with anything like this. I really liked it and wished I had received a larger sample. #getadvanced

Overall I was very pleased with this box and can't wait until the next one!



No comments: