4.02.2015

Dessange: California Blonde

I love getting free products from Influenster, but who wouldn't? My favorite part is that they ask me to honestly review products. I don't have to say I love something if I didn't. 

My latest voxbox came with a few Dessange products that I've been trying out for the last several weeks. 

I wanted to give them at least a month to really test them to see if I could see a difference. The verdict? Buy them. The shampoo and conditioner have a pleasant smell and even give my fine hair added body. If you're blonde or have highlights, like me, I'd recommend them. 

There are more products on the line, including for all of you lovely brunette a out there. Give it a try and let me know what you think! The best part? You have an excuse to go to Target!

No comments: