4.06.2009

Path in 3...2...1...

Path History: May 21, 2008, May 29, 2008, March 17, 2009

So...we finished!!! FINALLY! I'm still amazed that I had an underground hand laid brick path in my backyard. So without further ado...



So, what do you think? Kinda weird, huh? Well, I have some ideas about how to make it look good. One of which is to but a flowerbed in the area between the 2 left paths. I have lots of creek rock that was left at my house by the previous owners (thanks!)

that I plan to use on the right side of the yard as a border wall for another flowerbed. Does anyone have any ideas about what to line the sides of the path with? I have thrown around the idea of some sort of rock/brick border, monkey grass, or just some generic flowerbed border. But I haven't decided fully on anything. If you have any ideas for any part of the yard let me know. I'm more than open to your suggestions!

Oh and did you notice my nice new fence!?

2 comments:

Sara said...

So that is your backyard? I already miss having a yard. I spent several hours sitting on the grass int he park because of that. Good luck with your home improvement projects.

J E S S I C A said...

Sara- Yes, that's my 'work in progess' backyard. It's going to be a long process, but I think in the end will look fabulous! I spent a few hours yesterday just sorting that huge pile of rocks in to like sizes. Hopefully the weather will stay nice (it snowed 2 days ago) since it is April after all!