1.11.2013

Healthy Living: Dining Out Tips

http://pinterest.com/lisajaikaran/fitness/  

Weight Watchers isn't about a diet, it's about living a new healthy lifestyle.  Each week I receive their newsletter that often includes tips on how to live a healthy lifestyle, recipe ideas, and even workout tips. 

This weeks newsletter included some great tips on dining out.  You can read the article in full here:  http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=4591&sc=3030



My favorite thing about Weight Watchers is that I can still be me.  If a friend is celebrating, I can celebrate too!  There is no need to feel deprived in your new healthy lifestyle.  If I weren't able to dine out or have a piece of cake every once in a while, I wouldn't be successful. 

While it may be about losing weight in the beginning, Weight Watchers has taught me how to be a better me all the time.  Once the weight is off, I want to be able to live without having to worry about it coming back.  I have been taught (and am still learning each day) how to live a healthy lifestyle, and keep off the weight, while still enjoying life. 

If you can relate or have any questions about Weight Watchers, please don't hesitate to ask.  One thing I would love to do is to pass on my knowledge to you, so that you too can feel good about yourself again!


While you're over checking out the article, feel free to check out these pages with me and my husband!  We are ecstatic that Weight Watchers chose US to be on their site!


Would you like to receive the weekly Weight Watchers newsletter?  Sign up here:  http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/news/index.aspx




No comments: