4.22.2009

Landscaping

Path History: May 21, 2008, May 29, 2008, March 17, 2009, April 6, 2009

Well we (really I mean my Dad) have made a lot of progress since the completion of uncovering the path. I decided to go with 3 separate flower beds. One in the middle of the path, and the other two on either side of the backyard. We are also going to make steps for one of the hills. I think it's going to look really good when we finish (whenever that may be).

Before:


After:

This bed is ready for flowers and plants. 1 down, 2 to go!

I'm going to outline all the beds with the rocks that were already in my yard. There are tons of flat ones and I didn't have any trouble matching them up for the first bed. This bed is in the shade pretty much most of the day. I know I'm going to put some hosta and hopefully some bleeding hearts if I can find some. Any ideas on other shade plants/flowers?

No comments: